What are the drivers and pressures on our environment?
How is our environment faring?
- Case study 6.1 Stream turbidity in the Lower Cotter Catchment after the 2003 bushfire
- Case study 6.2 Managing water quality in Lake Burley Griffin
- Case study 6.3 Upper Murrumbidgee Fish Monitoring Program for the Murrumbidgee to Googong (M2G) pipeline impact assessment
- Case study 6.4 Community water quality monitoring – Waterwatch Catchment Health Indicator Program
What does the changing environment mean?
- Case study 9.1 Active travel and Canberra’s Active Travel Framework
- Case study 9.2 ACT 2003 fires – a test of the resilience of our socioecological system
- Case study 9.3 Canberra’s Integrated Waterways Project – an example of resilience and improving benefits from ecosystem services
- Case study 9.4 Crossing a threshold of concern – algal blooms